What’s new at Federal Hill Photography, LLC
Those of you who have met me or worked with me know my goal is telling visually compelling stories. I do this because of my passion for learning about the world around me. And what’s really struck me is how much I’ve learned in just the past few months through my photographic experiences:
- I learned about novel approaches to help jump start non-profits through setting ambitious short term goals. I witnessed groups from around the country converge to work on solutions for achieving similar missions. I felt their stress from working under a tight deadline to get a plan together. But I also witnessed the celebration of getting the plan completed. And I saw many leaving motivated to put their plan in action.
- I continued to be inspired by the many intelligent and positive people I met and photographed at networking events. Every conversation left me with more knowledge about how to improve my business. And I’m continuing to practice giving back by helping others make the connections they need to grow their businesses.
- I witnessed groups of diverse faiths working together for the common goal of improving the lives of those less fortunate.
- I learned about devastating loss from an incurable disease. But I also learned about hope through a community of individuals fighting to eradicate it.
- I continued to learn about the rich cultural and artistic history of Baltimore and be inspired to push myself creatively.
- I learned from farmers how to show cows, from advocates raising awareness about monarch butterflies, and how to prep a cat for a cat show.
As we head in to the holiday season I continue to seek interesting and engaging subjects to photograph. And most importantly, continue to learn along the way. I hope you’ll keep me in mind for your photographic needs.