Phase 1 of Brand Update is Complete
I’m thrilled to announce that phase 1 of Federal Hill Photography LLC’s brand update is complete. I’ve consolidated content to the four online properties below. Most noteworthy changes are implemented on my website. I invite you to check them out and feedback is always welcome:
The goals of phase 1 are to:
- Reduce my business’ actively maintained online properties down to a few high quality, frequently updated locations. As a result, maintenance is greatly reduced and marketing efforts are concentrated on high value properties.
- Introduce a Request Free Quote website feature. This features enables me to collect certain information earlier in the process. As a result, I can deliver quotes faster.
- Move my website to a more efficiently maintainable platform optimized for photography businesses. I chose Photoshelter. Only my blog remains on WordPress.
- Move most portfolios and other examples of my work from Google Drive, Facebook , and LinkedIn to my Website. Visitors now have just one place, easily accessible and searchable, to see most examples of my work.
- Ensure brand message is clear and concise. Consequently, visitors can more quickly understand my photographic services.
- Remove old content, particularly blog entries, that don’t contribute to my brand message.
- Redirect visitors who visit my inactive properties to actively maintained ones.
- A new head shot, woo hoo!
I’m equally excited about Phase 2, which will focus on roll out of e-commerce features. Want to know when Phase 2 is complete? Please keep in touch to get the latest news on Federal Hill Photography, LLC.