Table of Contents
General Terms and Conditions
- Federal Hill Photography, LLC (hereafter “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the following websites (hereafter “Service”):
- Entire Agreement – These Legal Policies (hereafter “Policies”) constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to your use of this Service, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Changes to Policies – We may update our Policies from time to time. Thus, we advise you to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policies on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
Should you have an issue with, request of, or question for these 3rd Party Services, you are to contact them directly. We are not an intermediary for communication with them.
- Use as Acceptance – Your use of the Service is acceptance of the Policies described here and any 3rd Party Services policies referenced here. If you feel that we are not abiding by these Policies, you should contact us immediately.
- EU Exclusion – You acknowledge that you are not not physically within the boundaries of the European Union at the time you are using the Service.
- Variation of Policies – We are permitted to revise these Policies at any time as we see fit, and by using this Service you are expected to review these Policies on a regular basis.
- Warranty – The Service is provided “as is”. We expressly disclaim any implied warranty, including any warrants of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Intellectual Property Rights – We own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Service and/or the licensor has granted us permission to use and/or display the materials. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Service.
- Your Content – By displaying any audio, video text, images or other material (hereafter “Your Content”) on the Service, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. You assume all liability for use of Your Content by us. We reserve the right to remove any of Your Content from this Service at any time without notice.
- Limitation of Liability – In no event shall we, nor any of our officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Service whether such liability is under contract, tort, or other cause of action. We, including our officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Service. The limit of our liability, unless expressly described in elsewhere in this agreement, shall be equal to a refund of the purchase price of the product and/or service you purchased from us.
- Indemnification – You hereby indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Policies.
- Arbitration – Any controversy or claim that you bring, arising out of or relating to this agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial [or other] Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction – These Policies will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, United States, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the United States for the resolution of any disputes.
Back To Top
- Respond to your request for an estimate.
- Enter in to a contract with you.
- Fulfill your order for a product and related customer service responsibilities.
- Keep in touch with you via a mailing list.
- Respond to your comment on our blog.
- Log Files – We collect information about use of the Service via log files. The information collected is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of collecting the information is to verify we are providing a secure and stable Service optimized to serve our customers.
- Links – This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
- Security Of Data – The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use all commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Back To Top
Terms and Conditions of Product Purchase
- These Terms and Conditions apply if you purchase a print product (hereafter “Print Product”), such as a canvas gallery wrap, through the Service.
- Every attempt is made to reproduce the image as precisely as possible on a Print Product. However, there is still the possibility of variations between the image displayed and the Print Product you receive. Examples of variation include color, brightness, and clipped edges. By making a purchase from us you acknowledge these variations are of acceptable quality
- License (For other license needs, please make a Fine Art Photography Inquiry)
- We grant to a person who purchases Print Product(s) the non-exclusive, perpetual, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide right to display the Print Product(s) in your residence or in your office, cubicle, or space you occupy at your workplace solely for the viewing pleasure of the public.
- We grant to a business that purchases Print Product(s) the non-exclusive, perpetual, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide right to display the Print Product(s) in the physical space owned or rented by the business solely for the viewing pleasure of the public.
Back To Top
- No Exchanges. All sales final.
- Returns – You may return a Print Product for a refund of the Print Product purchase price, tax, and shipping associated with that particular Print Product only if package is damaged on delivery. Steps for a refund are:
- You must make a claim with carrier.
- Contact us with proof of claim to carrier.
- We will verify the claim with carrier.
- We will notify you when verification is complete and where to ship back the Print Product.
- Once verification is complete, you must ship the Print Product back within 15 days at your expense.
- Once we receive the package we will inspect it and provide your refund. This step may take up to 30 days.
Back To Top